Drop-off hours are Mon-Sat from 10am-4pm.
Please call 320-759-1989 to schedule an appointment.
The ReStore is run completely on donations. Through the goodwill and generosity of our community, we use all proceeds from the ReStore to fund the construction of affordable housing for families in need. More donations = more families in homes. Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
Two ways to donate!
Please call 320-759-1989 to schedule an appointment to drop off your items. Drop-off hours are Monday-Saturday, 10 am-4 pm. We will look over your donation to make sure it fits our donation guidelines, give you a receipt, and remind you of the impact you are making on our community.
Is your donation too large to fit into your vehicle? No problem! We send a group of volunteers out on Tuesday mornings to pick up ReStore donations within a 15-mile radius. Call the ReStore (320-759-1989) to schedule your donation at least a week ahead of time. Please ensure your donation fits our criteria and is clean and easily accessible when our drivers arrive. If Tuesday mornings don't work for you, give us a call and we'll work something out!
Items We Accept:
- Appliances: Less than ten years old.
- Building Materials:
- Flooring: Tile or laminate in box quantity or greater. Hardwood/parquet flooring free of rot and 100 sq. ft. minimum. Unused sheet vinyl or linoleum. New or like new carpet.
- Lumber: Dimensional/Trim—4 feet or longer. Sheet Goods—half sheets or larger.
- Insulation: New only.
- Roofing: New only.
- Siding: New only.
- Cabinets: All drawers and cabinets must be included.
- Countertops: Minimal damage only.
- Decorative: Rugs, paintings, housewares, etc. Larger items only.
- Doors: Undamaged only—remove nails first. Glass doors must be insulated. No shower doors.
- Furniture: No mattresses, hide-a-beds, or box springs.
- Hardware: Rust free.
- Heating: Woodstoves, fireplaces (only gas burners less than five years old), furnaces (less than ten years old, high efficiency), etc.
- Lighting & Electrical: All parts included and in good working order.
- Paint/Primer/Stain: Non-rusted and full. **We cannot accept oil or lead-based paint.**
- Roofing Materials/Gutters: New shingles (full pack minimum), rolls of roofing material, and gutter materials (in full pieces with no rust or damage).
- Sinks & Plumbing: Undamaged only. No used toilets, faucets, or pipe fittings leading to faucets.
- Tools: Safe working condition only.
- Windows: Insulated glass only. Must include all hardware. No rot or cracked, broken, or foggy glass. All nails must be removed. No single paned windows.
Items We Cannot Accept:
- Appliances in disrepair or more than 10 years old
- Anything broken
- Carpet pads
- Fireplace inserts
- Gas dryers
- Hazardous materials
- Mattresses (including hide-a-beds and box springs)
- Oil-based paint
- Partial cans of paint/primer/stain
- Pipes and pipe fittings leading to faucets and/or plumbed-in appliances
- Plumbed-in appliances
- Shower doors
- Single-paned windows
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Used paint
- Used toilets
- Unmarked containers
- Water heaters
- Window treatments or blinds
No potable plumbing products
Per the Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act of 2014, the ReStore is unable to accept any potable plumbing products (including faucets, dishwashers, water heaters, other plumbed-in appliances, and pipes/pipe fittings leading to these faucets/appliances) unless they are visibly certified as lead-free.
From time to time, the ReStore may be unable to accept certain donations due to space limitations.
ReStore employees and volunteers have the final right of refusal on any item.